Hello everyone,
So even though I have been in a 'down in the dumps' mood for the passed couple of days. I seem to have woken up to a LOVELY surprise today.
SUMMER IS GONE!!!!!!
I have to say that, with living in a concentrated heat city, summer is never a season I enjoy. Even when I was young, I dreaded summer arriving. I tried being a sun person, tanning, swimming all summer long, even playing sports in the sun. Not once did I truly enjoy it.
why?
BECAUSE I BURNED! And I raised my chances of getting skin cancer all the more. So I came to the conclusion of, I'll just be white.
Now I'm the whitest person many people know. I'm called a vampire many of times because of how white I am. Oh yes, I'm that white. I have yet to find ONE person whiter than I am. I found ONE person who was as white as me, but not whiter.
I openly HATE the sun. The only thing its good for is for Vitamin D. All you need for that is to be in the sun for about an hour and you're fine. You don't need to spend several hours in the sun, nor do you NEED to tan. I think being white is beautiful. It's natural (our skin always fades to it after summer), and you're not at risk for cancer. LOL
Oh yes, I laughed out loud.
To you people who tan. Look at those freckles that you didn't have before...those "burnt" marks that you don't remember having last summer. And those "what is that?" marks.
Do you still want to ask me why I don't tan?
I didn't think so...
^_^ So now...I leave you with this...
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." - Kung Fu Panda
Yin Yang Sakura
No comments:
Post a Comment