Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Social life of the antisocial

Hello everyone,

I have decided to take the social turn into my new life. I have lost weight and inches (back down to my pre-pregnancy size) and decided, since I'm back down to the size I wanted to be, I should let myself have the life I want too. I'm naturally a hermit, very antisocial and I shut down when I'm in large crowds or around people I'm not comfortable with. However, I wanted a new change in my life and I thought, change doesn't come with the same habits. It comes from stepping outside of your comfort zone and exploring the new. So that is what I did. I took spontaneous actions and got out of the house and had great times!

I'm starting to enjoy my new life. Naturally I was scared and wanted back into my life before, but neither of us were happy so why would I want that back? If I do get my marriage back, it should start anew. Start with being happy all over again and enjoying the start of everything, however, KEEPING that happiness as it grows back. If the marriage doesn't come back, I am back to the person I was before, the person that people admired and respected me for. I have found within myself that I don't need a relationship to be happy, I have my friends and that means a lot to me. Besides, when I was younger, I actually enjoyed my freedom and being single. With that said I am happy on either road my life takes me.

I for sure feel like a new woman not even like how I was before. I have experience, and a drive in me that I never had before. I am now starting to believe all my friends that would tell me how strong I am to go through what I had to go through. Not that I'm getting cocky or anything, but that I feel more confident in myself to go at life alone (not completely alone since I have my baby). Everyone should feel this way. Women especially, married women, single women, divorced women, all of us!

So, for now I leave you with this...

"Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens." - Zen (I believe)


Yin Yang Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment