As we all know with any of our firsts, its not the greatest and rather disappointing. So don't be expecting anything fantastic with this being my first official blog.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself...
I'm a young single mother, born and raised in Las Vegas, NV. Don't say "viva las vegas" I hate that. Very recently I split up with my ex husband and now going through a divorce. Since then a lot has changed in my life and I have changed a lot myself.
I'm an artist and a writer. I draw lots of anime style art, teaching myself realism, and I'm currently writing a book. I have written short fanfic stories before, but this is my first actual book with original storyline and characters.
I have one daughter, and she is the light of my life. She's only 2 but she has a sense of humor like a 6 year old. She is very beautiful, smart, and loving for such a young little girl. She will definitely be a heart breaker.
I'm the youngest of 6 all together. I have a large family, and we don't get along very well, but we do what we can. Being the youngest of so many, I've grown to be very observant of people around me, and because of that I study things that involved being observant. I'm into studying all religions, human behavior, and paranormal. Oh yes, I'm a freak.
Throughout reading my blogs you will learn just how freakish and weird I am. I warn that I am a morbid person as well. But you'll learn all this with time ^.^
Now that you have learned a bit about myself, I shall end this while I'm ahead....
But
For now I leave you with this....
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own." - Mythbusters Adam Savage
Yin Yang Sakura
Yay!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the introduction here, ma'am. I'm into all the same things you are, so I'm excited about reading this blog. :)
DOPE! I'mma keep a close eye on this blog, sis. I can't wait to see what else is to come. WOO-HOO!
ReplyDelete